I remember memorizing the 23rd Psalm with Nana as a child. We would talk about and practice reciting verses in the evenings, as we prepared for bed. This passage not only holds truths, but also fond memories. The photo was taken from a King James Version that I received in 1984 from Grandaddy. My full name is inscribed on the front of the Bible, maybe it was the beginning of "JMM". This is my favorite shot from this set!7/365
After months of being in my fridge, these drinks are finally dwindling down. However, on Day 7 the 7-UP cans seemed like a good subject.8/365
This was another tough day to get the photo in. I even set an alarm while I feel asleep on the couch. I successfully resisted the temptation and headache to prevent being defeated this early in the game!
I love, love, LOVE the 23rd Psalm pic...totally frame-able! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteOne word: AWESOME!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the psalm picture!
ReplyDelete