Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week 3ish

23/365No matter what I tried today...it just didn't suit me. The sunset, keyboard, and Rebel XT. Nothing seemed to work. Since my fingers spend many hours in this location, it's still kind of fitting.

22/365
A super meal after work! Cheese fries, hamburger, and ice cold beverage with a friend. When I have a heart attack remind me of how good this tasted on a Friday night!

21/365
The theme this week was "clutter". This definitely qualifies as clutter, since I do not even have a device in my home or in my car that will play them. Why do I still hold on to these tapes? It just doesn't seem right to purchase Sylvia on itunes, if she's even there.

20/365
Can you guess this object?

19/365
This was a try at "Light Trails". Thanks to a tutorial, I was able to attempt the settings in Manual mode. It was pretty interesting. The image was actually created from the glow of a stereo display. I was amused!

18/365

No comments:

Post a Comment