I have embarked on a 365 project. It started on 1-1-10. The challenge: Take a photo every day for one year. The goal: learn more about my camera and get better shots over time.
I know it's going to be a journey. Day 1-3 was fairly easy, but day 4, and it was only day 4!...was tough. This kind of concerned me, but now I have been energized by day 5. My plan is to shoot everyday and post about once a week. To keep it reasonable, I’ve given myself few limitations. I’m super interested in where this adventure might lead.
1/365--WHISKeYFISH at Gilley's Dallas
2/365--Family Time
3/365--Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles at Cowboys Stadium
4/365--All-American Country Girl
5/365--The Colors of My Life
P.S. You might be called upon to participate!
oh my goodness!! I LOVED The Colors of my Life!!! Your so creative. You should blow that up and hang it in your classroom. The first one I liked a lot as well. I am truly looking forward to your future posts!
ReplyDelete-Chrissy
I loved the crayon one, too! Of course, I'm a bit biased towards anything that shows love to the Cowboys too, though! I'm looking forward to more!
ReplyDelete