Sunday, March 13, 2011
Beautiful Brooke
Brooke is such a blessing in my life! I am thankful that our homegroup brought us together 3 1/2 years ago! Now I have been able to celebrate life events (see the wedding events posted previously in this blog) with her, which I enjoy so much. Soon we will be rejoicing over the arrival of Peyton Elizabeth!! This weekend, I talked Brooke into letting me capture her beautiful self to remember this journey to Peyton. I am so glad she allowed me this opportunity. As I clicked the button, I giggled inside at how much beauty I could see....from the inside out! I heart her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thank you so much for taking them! Love you friend!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love these photos! Captured Brooke's beauty perfectly. And it will be so fun for Peyton to look back and see these photos of herself. :)
ReplyDelete